You can now offer accounting and bookkeeping services to your clients. Our Client Accounting Suite™ combines general ledger, trial balance, after-the-fact payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and
financial statement reporting functions into a single, comprehensive write-up system designed to handle any task from the simplest to your most complex.
Ease-of-use and powerful features free you to work with clients instead of spreadsheets.
Best of all, you can seamlessly export year-end balances to the client's tax return, saving time and ensuring accuracy.
- Quickly create professional and powerful financial statements using templates or customized layouts. You control statement appearance, including orientation, number of columns, placement of underlines and dollar signs, and custom headers and footers. The program offers professional client letters and GAAP-required statements.
- Simplify after-the-fact payroll reporting. Enter check stub information into the check register and watch employee and vendor records automatically update. Easily handle reporting for tipped employees. Generate payroll returns including federal Forms 940 and 941 and state unemployment reports. Client Accounting Suite enables you to electronically file federal Form 940 and 941 when used with our W-2/1099 or Payroll Compliance Reporting program.
- Convert Charts of Accounts, vendor lists and other static data from your existing system, saving setup time.
- Speed your work with heads-down data entry or by importing your client's data from third-party general ledger software such as QuickBooks® and Peachtree®.
- Provide your clients with the Client Checkbook™ to record their daily checks and deposits. You import the client's raw data and export your adjusting Journal Entries back to the client. Additional fees apply.
- Easily track and properly code transactions made on the company credit card with the credit card register and reconciliation feature.
- Better serve your Spanish-speaking customers by providing industry Charts of Accounts with account descriptions in Spanish and Global Financial Statements in Spanish.
Accounting knowledge is required and training is mandatory.
Client Accounting Suite - $580.00